No Clubhouse Teams Registered
Fantasy Cup Clubhouses
- Join either a private or public Clubhouse
- See the ranking and results of each team in the Clubhouse
- Participate in an online forum, in addition to year-to-date and divisional camaraderie
Benefits of a Clubhouse
- Provides a communication system to compare rankings and scores online outside of the regular fantasy rankings (bust your buddy's bubble when you win)
- Allows team owners to compete in an outside ranking system related to a common membership pool (only allow those participants worthy of your competitive nature)
- Develop relationships with other team owners (as if you didn't spend enough time on your fantasy team already)
Fantasy Cup Clubhouse Terminology
- Created for a private group of participants
- Require a code word to enter/join
- You can create your own private Clubhouse
- E-mail others your Clubhouse's private code word so they can join
- Created for any participant to join
- Do not require a code word to enter/join
- At the start of the 5th race, any team not in a private or public Clubhouse will be assigned to a 10-team auto Clubhouse
Clubhouse Owner: The Clubhouse owner has the following functions available:
- Create name of Clubhouse
- Decide if it's a Public or Private Clubhouse
- Create code word for Private Clubhouse
- Delete the Clubhouse (if you are the ONLY person in the Clubhouse)
Common Questions Relating to Clubhouses
How do I get to My FantasyCup Clubhouses?
To gain access to your Clubhouse and/or to join a Clubhouse, click on the Clubhouse link on the My Cup page.
How do I change Clubhouses?
- From the My Cup page, click on the link for the Clubhouse that you would like to be removed from
- Click on the "Remove my team from Clubhouse" button
- Now you can join a Clubhouse of your choosing
Can I join more than one Clubhouse?
- Yes, BUT a team can only belong to one Clubhouse
- The number of Clubhouses you can belong to is only limited by the number of teams you own
- Each team you own can belong to a different or the same Clubhouse
The more the merrier!
Are there additional prizes associated with the Clubhouses?
You bet! We wouldn't be doing this if there weren't!
Clubhouse Challenge Prizes
All private and public Clubhouses compete for the Clubhouse Challenge prizes totaling $1,850. Prizes are awarded to the top 3 Clubhouses with the highest Overall Clubhouse Scores amongst all private and public Clubhouses.
|1||$1,000 to be split among the final Clubhouse teams|
|2||$500 to be split among the final Clubhouse teams|
|3||$350 to be split among the final Clubhouse teams|
2nd Chance Auto Clubhouse Challenge Prizes
All auto Clubhouses compete for the 2nd Chance Auto Clubhouse Challenge prize. The $250 prize is awarded to the auto Clubhouse with the highest Overall Clubhouse Score amongst all auto Clubhouses.
|1||$250 to be split among the auto Clubhouse teams|
For complete rules and prize information for Clubhouses, click here.